Looks good! Bet it rides good too! Start saving your pennies for the gas. Now you'll have to start reseaching a camper so we can get together at Dino National Park.
I've been having problems posting comments and finally said screw it and opened up a new account. I can't believe that the time has come to give Scotty the Jeep. You have a driver for a son. There's no turning back now. You look so happy standing there in front of it. I really think that it's a nice truck. Drive safe. love, Mitch~
3 comments:
Looks good! Bet it rides good too! Start saving your pennies for the gas. Now you'll have to start reseaching a camper so we can get together at Dino National Park.
-David
All I can say is pure sexiness (the truck that is...hehehe)!
-Ruthie
I've been having problems posting comments and finally said screw it and opened up a new account. I can't believe that the time has come to give Scotty the Jeep. You have a driver for a son. There's no turning back now. You look so happy standing there in front of it. I really think that it's a nice truck. Drive safe.
love,
Mitch~
Post a Comment